At PHX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a PHX Fray Co-Ed Social league.
- These leagues are for everyone! Whether you've never played before, or if you used to play for La Liga, you're welcome in this league. After games, we'll always turn up at our sponsor bar, so the fun never has to end when we leave the field.
- Games begin on Wednesday, January 17th, and run weekly from 7:00-10:30PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 6v6 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 6v6 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. PHX Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. PHX Fray does not offer refunds.*
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/17 - Week 1
01/24 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/31 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/07 - Week 4
02/14 - Week 5
02/21 - Week 6
02/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.