At PHX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 15 players on their rosters.
- Games will be played on Monday nights, starting on January 16th, with a 6-week season and one to two weeks of playoffs.
Players have 4 easy ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Softball teams average 15-18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/16 - Week 1
01/23 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/30 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/06 - Week 4
02/13 - Week 5
02/20 - Week 6
02/27 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.