In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Welcome to PHX Fray - your new home for all fun things in Phoenix! You're about to join our Late Spring season of social coed Softball!
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (4) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 15 players on their rosters.
Games begin Monday, May 10th, and run weekly from 6:30-10:30pm.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Softball teams average 15-18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
05/10 - Week 1
05/17 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/24 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
05/31 - SKIP (Memorial Day)
06/07 - Week 4
06/14 - Week 5
06/21 - Week 6
06/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.