Our Mission: At PHX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games will begin January 18th, and run weekly from 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- This is a social league; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON TENNIS COURTS WITH PORTABLE PICKLEBALL NETS AND THROW-DOWN LINES
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having, 2 players minimum, 4 players maximum)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
01/18 - Week 1
01/25 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/01 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/08 - Week 4
02/15 - Week 5
02/22 - Week 6
03/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.