These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
At PHX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Games will be played on Tuesday nights, starting on January 17th, with a 6-week season and one to two weeks of playoffs.
- If you want to play and do not have a full team, you can still sign up as a free agent and you will be placed into a team with other Free Agents.
Players have 4 easy ways get to in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Flag Football teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/17 - Week 1
01/24 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/31 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/07 - Week 4
02/14 - Week 5
02/21 - Week 6
02/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.