In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Welcome to PHX Fray - your new home for all fun things in Phoenix! You're about to join our Late Spring season of social, coed Dodgeball!
This season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
(7 weeks of guaranteed games!)
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
The league will have a staff host on site to help with games. Teams will play 8 vs 8 and are required to have at least 11 players on their rosters. Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering. We do have free agents that join but please do not rely on FAs of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out. :)
Games begin on Wednesday, May 12th, and run weekly from 7:30-9:30PM.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Dodgeball teams average 12-14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
05/12 - Week 1
05/19 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/26 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
06/02 - Week 4
06/09 - Week 5
06/16 - Week 6
06/23 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.