These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
At PHX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Games will be played on Thursday nights, starting on July 14th, with a 6-week season and one week of playoffs.
- Teams consist of at least 4 players.
- If you want to play and do not have a full team, you can still sign up as a free agent and you will be placed into a team with other Free Agents.
Players have 4 easy ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team ( Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Axe Throwing teams average 4-6 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
07/14 - Week 1
07/21 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/28 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
08/04 - Week 4
08/11 - Week 5
08/18 - Week 6
08/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.