Enjoy another February week in the Valley with a variety of events that will get you dancing, enjoying good food, and much more. There’s so much cool stuff to do that it might be hard to pick.
Luckily we have a master list of Phx fun below to help you plan your week!
– Meet adoptable dogs and enjoy an extended happy hour at the Match restaurant located at the Found: RE Phoenix hotel. The Match “Yappy Hour” is partnered with MCACC, a community shelter, to bring awareness to the adoptable dogs in the area and to offer treats for your pups if you bring them to the event. Starts at 6pm.
– Enjoy a free storytelling event presented by Chatterbox Storytelling Open Mic from 7:30-10pm. Head over to Fair Trade Café and enjoy those in the community sharing 6-8 minute personal stories surrounding the night’s theme.
– The Japanese Friendship Garden is hosting a “Devour the World” event from 6-9pm. The event will feature samplings of food from up to 20 regional restaurants and chefs with the goal of celebrating international flavors. $75 includes the samplings, live entertainment, and more.
– Jade Bar at the Sanctuary Resort at Camelback Mountain hosts Latin Night, where you can enjoy culture through music and drink specials (featuring tequila and mezcal). From 7-10pm.
– Film Bar is celebrating a month of “Women in Horror” by showing the iconic movie “American Psycho,” directed by Mary Harron. Come enjoy the story of Patrick Batemen and some popcorn for the showing starting at 10pm. Tickets are $9.95.
– Who doesn’t love a dance party? “Dance Yourself Clean” is an indie-pop dance party that gives music fans a place to dance and have fun. With music inspired by CHVRCHES, Cut Copy, St.Lucia, and much more, it’s bound to be a great time. Tickets are $11. Doors open at 9pm.
– Head over to Phoenix Public Market for the weekly open-air market that allows you to support local businesses and browse a variety of produce and goods for sale. Starts at 8am and goes till 1pm. A great way to enjoy the weather on the weekend!
– Celebrate the Scottsdale Beer Festival with a beer tasting in Old Town. There will be samples from multiple breweries for you to enjoy throughout the day (from 2-6pm). Join other beer lovers for a great event. Tickets start at $25.
– Who doesn’t love brunch? Enjoy food and drink specials at Jobot Coffee for “Beats and Brunch,” featuring a DJ playing a range of beats. It’s a great way to get to know those in the community with some good deals!
– The 6th annual Italian Festival of Arizona is coming to the Scottsdale Waterfront, featuring a variety of entertainment, food and beverages for sale, artists displaying work, and much more. The festival runs from 11am-5pm, and tickets are $10 or two for $16.
– Goldwater Brewing Co. is hosting a celebration of the return of Spring Training with a Beer Garden, live music, food trucks, and patio games in their courtyard. From 12pm-11pm, you can enjoy the festivities!
– Use your Monday night to chill out over at the Crescent Ballroom for “Lounge Vibes,” featuring a night of laid-back music. Local duo Tide Pools make music that is influenced by house, R&B, and jazz. MAE is also playing some music. Free, starts at 7:30pm.
– “Vinyl Voices” is making its return to the Coronado Restaurant in Phoenix. The event combines storytelling with records spinning for a great night in the community. Runs from 7-10pm.
– Test your knowledge of cinema and pop-culture with a night of trivia at Valley Bar starting at 7pm. The free event is a multi-round quiz and a chance to win some great prizes! There is also $1 off craft beer cans.
What fun are you planning for the week? Don’t forget to share your wins with us by tagging #FrayLife #PhxFray in your social posts!
Busy this week? It’s okay, we know last minute plans aren’t for everyone. There’s plenty going on Phoenix, just check out these 2019 food festivals!