Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 @ 12:00:am
Member Price: Free
About This Event
Lunch and a white elephant gift exchange
What is a White Elephant Gift Echange?
It is a fun way to exchage Christmas Presents with Friends.
If you would like to particiapate in the event you will be required to:
- Purchase a gender neutral gift that is $15-$20 in value.
- Wrap the gift
- Do not put any names on the gift
- Once at the lunch all gifts will be put in a pile.
- Each of you will pick a number out of a hat.
- The person with number 1 picks a gift out of the pile and opens it.
- Then the person with number 2 pickes one and so on.
- BUT, here is the fun part, gifts can be stolen from each other!! If you decide you don’t want to pick a gift from the pile you can then “steal” a gift from someone who already picked a gift. If you steal their gift they then get to pick another gift out of the pile. Gifts can only be stolen 1 time!!
To be clear, if you would like to pick a gift you will have to bring a gift.
If you do not want to participate on the gift exchange you can still have lunch with us!!
Share with friends