Content Contributors Process
How It Works
Step 1: Please pitch us 3-5 article ideas using our Media Framework as a guide
Set up Google Form for submissions
Step 2: We let you know which one(s) to move forward with and set your publication date(s)
Step 3: First draft due 2 weeks before publication*
Step 4: We provide feedback/revisions within 2 days
Step 5: Final draft due 1 week before publication.
- Articles must be submitted via Google Docs along with images 2-3 images minimum (more is always better).
- You must provide either original photography or obtain written permission to use 3rd party imagery.
Step 6: We publish the post and send you the link so you can share it
- Submit your questions and articles to [email protected]
- Look at our existing blog posts on www.dcfray.com/fraylife for our voice/tone
- Look at @dcfray on Instagram for our examples of our visual style
Starting at $25 per 500 word article**
* Content must be original and cannot be duplicated from or republished by other outlets
** Dependent on experience.
Each article must follow the #FrayLife media framework. When planning all content pitches, we ask that your please clearly identify the following prior to writing.