In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED, BUT NOT REQUIRED DURING LEAGUE PLAY!
Welcome to PHX Fray - your home for all fun things in Phoenix! You're about to join our Late Summer season of social coed Sand Volleyball!
This season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
(Every team makes the playoffs if no rain outs, otherwise top 5 teams advance to the playoffs)
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
The league will have a staff host on site to ref games. Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters. A minimum of 2 females on the court at all times. We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams! Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering. We do have free agents that join but please do not rely on FAs of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out. :)
Games begin on Thursday, September 2nd, and run weekly from 7:00-9:00PM.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Sand Volleyball teams average 10-12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
09/02 - Week 1
09/09 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/16 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
09/23 - Week 4
09/30 - Week 5
10/07 - Week 6
10/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.