In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Welcome to PHX Fray - your new home for all fun things in Phoenix! You're about to join our Fall season of social coed Ultimate Frisbee!
This season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are two (2) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 60 minute games, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin on Sunday, November 1st, and run weekly from 10:00AM-4:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
11/01 - Week 1
11/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
11/15 - Week 3
11/22 - SKIP
11/29 - Week 4
12/06 - Week 5
12/13 - Week 6
12/20 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.