Our Mission: At Phx Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games play on Tuesdays, and run weekly from 6:00-9:00pm
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- This is a social league; we're all just out there to have a great time!
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having, 2 players minimum, 4 players maximum)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/16 - Week 1
01/23 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/30 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/06 - Week 4
02/13 - Week 5
02/20 - Week 6
02/27 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.