*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (4) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 15 players on their rosters.
Games begin Monday, September 13th, and run weekly from 6:00-10:30pm.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Softball teams average 15-18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
09/13 - Week 1
09/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/04 - Week 4
10/11 - Week 5
10/18 - SKIP - Scheduled maintenance
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.