Welcome to PHX Fray - your new home for all fun things in Phoenix! You're about to join our Late Spring season of social coed Soccer!
This season will feature 5 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a PHX Fray Co-Ed Social league. *We will have a league host on site to settle discrepancies; however, this will be a self-officiated league as we expect individuals to respect the league’s culture of fair and fun play.*
- These leagues are for everyone! Whether you've never played before, or if you used to play for La Liga, you're welcome in this league. After games, we'll always turn up at our sponsor bar, so the fun never has to end when we leave the field.
- Games begin May 5th, and run weekly from 7:00-10:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 6v6 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 6v6 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. PHX Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. PHX Fray does not offer refunds.*
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
2 business days out - All rosters finalized, free agents placed, small groups merged, schedule created and t-shirts ordered.
05/05 - Week 1
05/12 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
05/19 - Week 3
05/26 - Week 4
06/02 - Week 5
06/09 - Week 6 (Playoffs)