In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Welcome to PHX Fray - your new home for all fun things in Phoenix!
This season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
(All teams make the playoffs if no rain outs, top 5 teams make the playoffs if make ups are necessary)
*Captains PLAY FREE! Register a full team this season and you receive a credit to play free next season*
This is a PHX Fray Men's Athletic league. This 5v5 league is designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are more sport focused and interested in competition but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 5v5 Men's division.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
Games begin on Sunday, November 1st, and run weekly from 10:00AM-4:00PM.
Players have 4 easy ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*Men's Flag Football teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team*
11/01 - Week 1
11/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
11/15 - Week 3
11/22 - SKIP
11/29 - Week 4
12/06 - Week 5
12/13 - Week 6
12/20 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.