This season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs!
(7 weeks of guaranteed games!)
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a PHX Fray Open Social League. 'OPEN' means there are no gender requirements. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the court. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- Games begin October 26th and run weekly from 7:00PM-10:30PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. PHX Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. PHX Fray does not offer refunds.*
10/26 - Week 1
11/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
11/09 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
11/16 - Week 4
11/23 - Week 5
11/30 - Week 6
12/07 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.