0.5K: The Ultimate Underachievers “Run”
Your favorite event of the year is back! **drumroll please!** We’re ready to bring you the Largest, Laziest and MOST FUN “Run” of your life!
Registration is officially open for the third 0.5K: The Ultimate Underachievers “Run!” Check-in will be from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at SkyLanes AZ and we’ll keep the party going until 6 p.m. at Boondocks Patio & Grill!!General Admission Tickets »
VIP Tickets »
- FOUR FREE DRINKS (1 beer, 2 shots, 1 glass of champagne)
- An awesome souvenir T-shirt
- A sweatband to help you through your 1,600 foot “run”
- Free slice of pizza to help you carboload for the “run”
- Free donut & champagne as you celebrate crossing the finish line
- Amazing racing “bib” so we can still remember you when looking through pictures the next day. “Hey Jim, #271 was so much fun!”
- A pretentious oval Euro-style 0.5K sticker that you can attach to your rear windshield to show everyone what a badass you are
- A donation to Child Crisis Arizona
We know what you underachievers are thinking. Do I really HAVE to run? How FAR is a 0.5K?
We like to think of it as you can run, but the rest of us may point and laugh a little bit as we’re enjoying our pizza.
And a 0.5K = 0.3 miles = 1,640.42 feet = 19,685 inches. We have faith that every one of you can make it!
Saturday, September 28th, 2019 at 11:30am
- $42.05 – Early Bird Pricing (Includes everything listed above). Good through midnight 08/27
- $49.05 – General Registration with Souvenir T-shirt. Good through midnight 9/10 or when sold out.
- $49.05 – General Registration without Souvenir T-shirt. Good through midnight 9/26 or when sold out.
This event will sell out; therefore, we will not have on-site registration for this event. You must be registered in advance.
NEW THIS YEAR
We increased the capacity to allow even more “runners.”
A portion of every single registration is going directly to Child Crisis Arizona (requested by many of our past “runners” in the post-”run” survey).
More food specials before the “run.”
Obviously, we have to have prizes to spice things up!
- The Best Dressed Group will receive a prize package from PHX Fray!
- The group that is the Most Fun // Loudest // Life of the Party will receive a prize package from SkyLanes AZ!
- The Biggest Underachievers will receive a prize package from Boondocks!
ULTRA UNDERACHIEVER VIP PACKAGE
Feeling super lazy? We’re offering an Ultra Underachiever VIP Package to everyone!
An additional $40, with 100% of proceeds going directly to Child Crisis Arizona, will make you one of the most special people at the “run” and you’ll receive:
- Skip the line pass at Check-in!
- Extra slice of pizza for the “run”
- Golf cart ride for the 0.5K to help save your legs during the “run”
- Gatorade on the golf cart to replenish those electrolytes
- A gold star! Seriously, who hasn’t missed getting gold stars?
SO MANY FUN THINGS
We’ll have 2 photographers on-site to document the run, so you don’t have to!
“Shotgun” start! **We’re popping a bunch of balloons, guys. Calm down!**
The finish line you’ve always dreamed of crossing. Because it’s at a bar with champagne, donuts, and a professional photographer to document it all!
Medical “tent” along the way. **it may just be a TV tray with barbie band-aids, but we think it will cover everything needed**
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Check-in @ SkyLanes AZ
Grab your wristbands and swag, and enjoy discounted food and drinks at SkyLanes AZ! Specials for all “runners” include ½ off all starters, $2 off all beers, and $5 House Margaritas, Wells, & House Wines.
1:00-3:00 p.m. – Stretch and Warm-up
We’ll have a registered instructor on-site to lead our pre-run “stretches.” We’ll then warm up with music and dancing as we’re bringing a DJ to get the party started with hits of the 80s, 90s, and today! Be prepared for some crazy/fun music during warmups!
3:00 p.m. – Starting Line Line-Up
Head outside & get ready for the shotgun start.
3:10 p.m.- RUUUNNNN!!
Or walk, we’ll most likely use the “conga line” method.
3:30 p.m. – Finish Line
Cross the finish line with your celebratory champagne and donut. Make sure to get your finish line photo taken to commemorate your journey.
0.5K registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
You must be registered to attend. SkyLanes AZ will be closed down to the general public until 3:10 p.m.
All attendees must be 21 and over. If you are under 21 and purchase a ticket, you will not be allowed into this venue.
General Admission Tickets »
VIP Tickets »