0.5K: THE ULTIMATE UNDERACHIEVER’s “RUN”
***This event is officially SOLD OUT*** Like and follow PHX Fray to get notified as soon as our next event opens for registration.
We partnered with Scottsdale Nights to bring you The Valley’s first ever 0.5k – The Ultimate Underachievers “Run”.
Join us Saturday, September 29th as we kick off our Inaugural 0.5K in Old Town Scottsdale! Registration is now open for the evening “run”! Check-in will be from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at Three Wisemen and we’ll keep the party going until 9pm at Boondocks!
**The 11am-6pm “run” is officially SOLD OUT!**
***If you ARE registered for the 11am “run” and wish to be moved to the 3:30pm “run” please email [email protected] with your request*
We know what you underachievers are thinking. Do I really HAVE to run? How FAR is a 0.5k?
We like to think of it as “you can run” but the rest of us may point and laugh a little bit as we’re enjoying our pizza. And a 0.5K = 0.3 miles = 1,640.42 feet = 19,685 inches. We have faith that every one of you can make it!
$35.05 – Early Bird Pricing. Good through 8/29
$43.05 – Regular Registration with Souvenir T-shirt. Good through 9/15.
$43.05 – Late Regular Registration without Souvenir T-shirt. Anyone who registers after midnight on 9/16 will not receive a T-shirt with their registration. Registration officially closes on 9/27.
*We will not be taking on site registration for this event. All “runners” must be registered in advance.
*See everything included below!
ULTRA UNDERACHIEVER VIP PACKAGE:
**Available on the 11am run ONLY. All VIP spots SOLD OUT!**
Feeling super lazy? We’re offering an Ultra Underachiever VIP Package to everyone!
An additional $30 (100% of VIP proceeds goes directly to a local charity) will get make you one of the most special people at the “run” and you’ll receive:
Skip the line pass at Check-in!
No line at the bar to get your free drinks! A PHX Fray staff members will go pick up your drinks for you
Extra slice of pizza for the “run”
Golf cart ride for the 0.5k to help save your legs during the “run”
Gatorade on the golf cart to replenish those electrolytes
A gold star! Seriously, who hasn’t missed getting gold stars?
Obviously we have to have prizes to spice things up!
- Best Dressed Group will receive free bottle service at 3 wisemen!
- Most Fun / Loudest Group will receive a round of shots at Boondocks!
- Biggest Underachievers Group will receive a prize package from Boondocks!
SO MANY FUN THINGS:
- We’ll have 2 photographers on site to document the run, so you don’t have to!
- “Shotgun” start! **We’re popping a bunch of balloons, guys. Calm down!**
- The finish line you’ve always dreamed of crossing. Because it’s at a bar with champagne, donuts, and a professional photographer to document it all!
- Medical “tent” along the way. **it may just be a TV tray with barbie band-aids, but we think it will cover everything needed**