0.5k. The Ultimate Underachiever’s “Run”
PHX Fray partnered with Scottsdale Nights to bring you another 0.5k: The Ultimate Underachievers “Run” and your passion for wanting another “run” inspired us to go live with Round 2! The last one sold out so quickly, so this time we doubled the capacity just for you!
Registration is now open for the second ever 0.5k. The Ultimate Underachievers “Run” on Saturday, January 26th, 2019! Check in will be from 11am to 1pm at Boondocks Patio & Grill and we’ll keep the party going until 6pm at The Finish Line!!
We know what you underachievers are thinking. Do I really HAVE to run? How FAR is a 0.5k?
We like to think of it as “you can run” but the rest of us may point and laugh a little bit as we’re enjoying our pizza. And a 0.5K = 0.3 miles = 1,640.42 feet = 19,685 inches. We have faith that everyone of you can make it!
$42.05 – Early Bird Pricing (Includes everything listed above). Good through 11/12
$49.05 – Regular Registration with Souvenir T-shirt. Good through 1/07.
$49.05 – Regular Registration without Souvenir T-shirt
*We will not be taking on site registration for this event. All “runners” must be registered in advance.
*See everything included below!
ULTRA UNDERACHIEVER VIP PACKAGE:
Feeling super lazy? We’re offering an Ultra Underachiever VIP Package to everyone!
An additional $40 (100% of VIP proceeds goes directly to a local charity – Child Crisis Arizona) will get make you one of the most special people at the “run” and you’ll receive:
- Skip the line pass at Check-in!
- Extra slice of pizza for the “run”
- Golf cart ride for the 0.5k to help save your legs during the “run”
- Gatorade on the golf cart to replenish those electrolytes
- A gold star! Seriously, who hasn’t missed getting gold stars?
Obviously we have to have prizes to spice things up!
- Best Dressed Group will receive free bottle service at 3 wisemen!
- Most Fun / Loudest Group will receive a round of shots at Boondocks!
- Biggest Underachievers Group will receive a prize package from Boondocks!
SO MANY FUN THINGS:
- We’ll have 2 photographers on site to document the run, so you don’t have to!
- “Shotgun” start! **We’re popping a bunch of balloons, guys. Calm down!**
- The finish line you’ve always dreamed of crossing. Because it’s at a bar with champagne, donuts, and a professional photographer to document it all!
- Medical “tent” along the way. **it may just be a TV tray with barbie band-aids, but we think it will cover everything needed**